ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
· Directs, coordinates, and participates in preparation of all aspects of producing Lazy Dog pizza. This includes but is not limited to
o complete cleaning of the store, daily food preparation, washing dishes, making dough, making sauce, making pizzas, running the oven, cutting, and packaging pizzas and delivery of pizzas when necessary.
o Must assure all food rotation is being done in such a way to assure the freshest product is provided to our customers.
o Responsible for collection of monies from in-house or take-out customers; and responsible for counting all monies into the till collected from delivery drivers.
o Performs daily closing procedures.
· Controls costs through inventory control and monitoring store food cost tracking data. Assists with Ordering all supplies and foodstuffs required to serve customers and operate store. Must meet required food cost goals, labor cost goals, sales goals.
· Assists perspective customers such as local businesses, chambers of commerce, schools, community organizations to promote the sales.
· Assures all promotional material is always visible to customers.
· Manages deliveries in the store for drivers to assure prompt, efficient deliveries of prepared product. Assures all drivers follow all policies and procedures associated with deliveries.
· Works closely with store manager to promote a team environment in which Lazy Dog Pizza operates with utmost efficiency. Utmost efficiency includes but is not limited to providing professional, outstanding customer service, an excellent product, and a positive working environment for all employees.
· Ensures all staff perform to standards, staff carries out Lazy Dog Pizza initiatives and follow all company policies and procedures, staff complies with security and sanitation standards, proper cash handling by any employee involved in this process.
· Promotes sales and service excellence. As a store general manager, assistant manager, it is understood a significant way our commitment to product quality is demonstrated to our customers.
· Also directly supervises multiple nonsupervisory employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Sets the standards of professional appearance through clean, well-kept company approved uniforms, neatly groomed, clean hair, and general overall professional appearance. Uniforms should be free from excessive wrinkles or stains.
· In the event you do not have staff adequate staff to cover a shift, you will be required to work that shift. This will only happen if you have no other personnel that can be scheduled.
· Obtain a Servsafe Alcohol Certificate
Must be a multi-task individual with the ability to prioritize activities in such a manner to best serve customers, demonstrate ability to deal with irate customers or employees and ability to calm a confrontational situation. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift 10 – 70lbs.once or twice per day. Must be able to move at a fast pace within the store and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop, stir and wipe.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. This occurs when involved in some marketing activities and on occasion when delivering. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
A store manager can expect to work from 36 to 40 hours per week. Each store manager will be expected to work the set schedule established for that manager in the store.
Weekly pay, medical, dental, vision insurance available, PTO.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: